Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Real Love Week: 1 Cor 13:4


Love is never jealous, boastful, or conceited
1 Corinthians 13:4

 
Daily Reflection:
A joyful heart is the normal result of a heart burning with love. Joy is not simply a matter of temperament, it is always hard to remain joyful – all the more reason why we should try to acquire it and make it grow in our hearts. Joy is prayer. Joy is strength. Joy is love. He gives the most who gives with joy.
To all those who quietly suffer or are lonely, give them always a happy smile; give them not only your care but also your heart. We may not be able to give much, but we can always give the joy that springs from a heart that is filled with joy.
–Blessed Mother Teresa

Prayer:
Lord, please bless me with an ever present joy that comes from knowing You. May this joy spill over to all those I cross paths with today. Help me to remain joyful and positive, even if things don’t go the way I would like. Help me to see you in every person I meet, and love them as You do. Please fill my heart with Your love, O Lord for Yours is a love that is true and everlasting. Amen.

Daily Challenge:
Reach out to someone who you have never met before today. Take some time getting to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment